Dr. Philip Miller is widely acclaimed as one of New Jersey’s best rated rhinoplasty surgeons. With more than 20 years experience, he is a double board certified in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery and is consistently voted one of the Best Doctors in America.
Dr. Miller regularly treats patients from around NJ area and the world who travel to his office for his nose job services. He is a master of rhinoplasty procedures ranging from removing bumps, reducing nostril width, changing the angle or curves of the nose. He is also an expert in correcting injuries, correcting problems that affect breathing, such as a deviated nasal septum as well as sinus conditions. In addition to performing all aspects of general rhinoplasty procedures, Dr. Miller specializes in the following rhinoplasty procedures for his patients in New Jersey:
- Revision rhinoplasty
- Teenage rhinoplasty
- Wide nostril nose jobs
- Big nostril rhinoplasty
- Nose reductions
- Turbine reduction
- Broken nose surgery
Dr. Miller has performed thousands of rhinoplasty procedures over 20 years of combined surgical experience. He is also uses the latest technology virtual rhinoplasty that utilizes the latest in computer imaging and technology to provide rhinoplasty patients with the ability to see what finished results will look like before ever stepping foot in the surgical suite. For anyone considering a nose job, a source of concern comes from wondering what the finished result will actually be. With Virtual Rhinoplasty, technology has merged with medicine to provide a cutting edge tool that allows you to visualize plastic surgery results – all from the comfort of your consultation chair.
Dr. Miller has performed hundreds of successful nose job procedures for his patients in North and Central New Jersey from Hudson, Union, Essex, Morris, Passaic and Bergen Counties.
Why Choose Dr. Miller?
Rhinoplasty is a complex and demanding surgery and to achieve optimal results it requires the skilled hand of a facial plastic surgeon with years of experience performing this particular procedure. Finding a qualified nose job surgeon in NJ is far more complicated than simply locating the plastic surgeon nearest you. Dr. Miller is a leading NJ rhinoplasty surgeon who helps patients achieve their desired look for their nose following surgery. He was awarded the Directorship of their Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship in 2014. Dr. Miller is a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a Diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Miller will provide an initial consultation and will take his time to examine your facial and nose anatomy to listen to your concerns and goals. He will outline a nose job plan and help provide any accommodations necessary to make your procedure go as smoothly as possible.
How to plan for your nose job?
To begin planning for your new nose job procedure:
- Book your consultation. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Miller to discuss your treatment goals. Provide any medical records and previous health issues you had in the past.
- Schedule your surgery. Select a time frame where you can miss work and can take several days off for recovery.
- Prepare for surgery. Have your evaluation complete, any required blood work as well as any medications and supplied recommended by your surgeon.
- Arrive for procedure. Follow instructions regarding pre-op and make sure your have arranged a friend or a family member to drive you back from the procedure. It is also recommended to have someone stay with you for at least a day after your nose job surgery. Procedure may last up to 1 to 2 hours. Patients can recoup in a hotel, recovery facility or return home based on the recommendations of your surgeon. Rest after surgery.
- Relax for the rest of the day after your rhinoplasty. Expect to miss about a week of work.
- Follow post-surgical instructions.
- Attend follow-up visits. You will need to visit your surgeon’s office for post-op visits for bandage removal and recovery check-ups. You will be advised when you can return to normal activities.
- Enjoy your new nose! Complete healing after your nose job may take up to one year. Swelling, slight headache, and congestion may occur during the first year.
New Jersey residents can schedule their rhinoplasty consultation by calling (646) 791-3112 or filling out the contact form to receive more information.