Have you ever noticed how youthful your face looks when your hair is pulled back in a ponytail? It’s an instant facelift. The skin is hauled taut, fine lines are converted to a smoother surface of the dermis, cheeks appear more prominent, and the edges of one’s eyes can augmented and considerably lifted. Many women have seen this difference and asked themselves, “Why can’t I look like this all the time?” Fortunately, with one of today’s most innovative procedures, there is no reason you cannot.
Dr. Miller offers patients the cutting-edge Micro Lift; designed to permanently mimic the improved aesthetic that comes from your go-to favorite up-do. The minimally invasive procedure is virtually pain-free, takes less than an hour in the office, and is performed under local anesthesia. Perfect for busy women not ready for a full Facelift or who do not want the commitment of a long recovery.
A Micro-Lift Treatment is:
- Requires little downtime.
More importantly, the results from this simple procedure are miraculous. A Micro-Lift can leave women with a lifted, brighter, more refreshed exterior, without any visible scarring. The modest procedure restores a youthful expression and can take years off of one’s look in just minutes. Ladies, when it comes to the benefits of a ponytail, there is no longer a need to ask ‘why’, the time has come to ask ‘when’.
Are you a good candidate for the Micro-Lift?
To determine if you are a good candidate for this minimally invasive facelift technique, pull your hair up in a tight ponytail, and look in the mirror. You then need to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you like what you see?
- Does the lift open up your eyes, making you look awake and refreshed, your cheekbones increasingly defined, and your skin youthfully taut?
If so, you are an ideal and appropriate candidate for a potential Micro-Lift assessment.
Women ranging from their early 20s through their late 40s, extending into your elder years, have a strong desire to erase the evolutionary and seemingly unavoidable signs of aging and experience permanent results. Although they feel their need for a professional treatment or solution would be the next logical step, they remain apprehensive to undergo an invasive full-facelift- especially when they may achieve their preferred results through the mildly invasive alternative- Micro Lift. As with any other cosmetic surgery, patients should be in generally good health and have realistic expectations for the procedure.
Preparing for the Micro-Lift: How-to Guide
During the consultation appointment, Dr. Miller will carefully explain the Micro Lift procedure and the recovery process. If you have any questions, contact the office before your scheduled procedure. To ensure a successful surgical outcome, patients are encouraged to remember the following key points:
- Do you have questions? Understand your procedure fully. At any time, if a question arises, do not hesitate to ask. Read though the post-procedure instructions given by Dr. Miller. If there are any concerns, contact our office immediately.
- Are there prescriptions to be filled? When medications are prescribed, they should be filled before the day of your procedure. The Micro Lift is a relatively painless procedure, but if Dr. Miller suggests any post-procedure medications, do not put off the trip to the pharmacy.
- Will you need a ride home from the office or surgical center? Make transportation arrangements before your procedure; this can then be one less issue to worry about.
- Do you know what to do should a problem arise? Keep emergency numbers close by. If anything unusual comes up, you should be able to quickly call Dr. Miller’s office. Make these numbers easy to find for family members or friends, in case they need to be the one calling in for you.
- Is a follow-up appointment necessary? Set these up when you make your surgical appointment. When you put your follow-up on the calendar, it is easier to plan ahead for time off work or arrange for a ride to the office. Never skip a follow-up appointment.
Breaking Down The Micro-Lift Procedure:
- The Micro Lift procedure takes less than an hour to perform, in Dr. Miller’s office-surgical suite, with a local anesthetic.
- The procedure begins with a small incision, well hidden within the hairline, in front of the ear.
- Through this, Dr. Miller will meticulously advance the skin and tissue in the same direction – mimicking how it would move in a ponytail.
- Excess skin and tissue will be carefully trimmed; the incisions will then be closed.
- Patients are able rest and heal in the comfort of their own home the same afternoon as their Micro Lift. In a few days, patients will return to the office for a follow-up with Dr. Miller, and to have sutures removed.
Watch the full series, as Dr. Philip Miller, premier facial plastic surgeon, performs a MicroLift.For more information directly click the link in our bio, visit rhinoplastynewyork.com or ️ 646-791-3112 today!