If our eyes can be called the windows to our soul, our nose is the front door. RhinoPlasty New York, Dr. Miller’s patient resource site is proud to release the most coveted noses for 2020.
- Meghan Markle: While earlier in spotlight for her trendy fashion sense, the Duchess of Sussex has become the centre of attention and attraction for her nose. Ever since the time she underwent the plastic surgery of her nose, increasing number of patient’s are asking for the similar one referring to the royal’s nose. Her nose with the refined tip and natural-looking hump has become the inspiration for many to have a not-so-perfect yet pretty nose structure.
- Angelina Jolie: Already known for her sharp and beautiful features, Angelina underwent a “subtle nose job” to further enhance her features. After all, the enviable lips like hers with a perfectly rotated, small, pointed nose would make anyone make the epitome of beauty.
- Kate Middleton: The Duchess of Cambridge’s nose has the straight structure and rounded tip which makes it no less than the perfect nose. Her post-rhinoplasty nose is considered idea by the surgeons and those seeking rhinoplasty already consider her as the inspiration.
- Kate Beckinsale: Her perfectly angled nose without any bumps or irregularities is her attraction. Her near to perfect nose adds further charm to already existing beauty. Her nose appears in a way as though it starts where the bump is, which becomes a reason for many to envy of her.
- Jessica Biel: She is known for the symmetry on her face which comes from her green eyes, full lips and of course, a strong and straight nose. Though slightly crooked, her nose looks absolutely naturally sculpted, and overall well-shaped. Usually people undertake surgeries for the crooked nose, in Jessica’s case, it adds on to her beauty.
About Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller is recognized as an expert in rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation procedures in NYC, and is frequently invited to share his specific techniques with his peers at national facial plastic surgery meetings. Most recently, Dr. Miller spoke at the 10th International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery, where he lectured on innovative rhinoplasty techniques. He has been voted among the Best Doctors in America consistently since 2007 and Top Doctor of New York.
You may also contact Dr. Miller through his website RhinoplastyNewYork.com or calling Rhinoplasty New York at 646-791-3112.